Dental Laboratory Technician
Start Date: Flexible
Full-Time or Part-Time position
We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking, passionate, committed dental laboratory technician to work in our expanding lab.
Due to continuous growth, we are now looking for someone to join our team and help cover many aspects of the lab.
We are looking for an experienced Dental Technician that takes great pride in their work and pays great attention to detail. Ability to multitask with excellent time management skills is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking all aspects of prosthetics
- bite blocks, special trays, Tryin, Retry and Finish stages.
- Also trimming and polishing dentures.
- Bonding of implant restorations
- 3D printing
- Trimming of surgical guides
- CAD/CAM training
- Implant restorations experience is desired
Training will be provided, and development options are available.
EXAMPLE JOB DESCRIPTION - DO NOT APPLY