Dental Practice Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join our small dental practice on a permanent basis.
About the practice:
- Well known practice
- Local transport links
- Friendly & welcoming team
- Local shops / restaurants close by
- Available as soon as possible.
- Mixed practice environment – NHS / Private
- Full time position – around 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
- Salary - £35k, can be negotiable depending on experience.
The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- patient feedback
- staff development
- HR duties
- compliance of the practice & becoming the CQC nominated individual
- clinical audits
- overlooking staff Rota's with the practice head nurse
- increasing private revenue
- managing KPI’s & practice budgets
- ensuring all daily and weekly checklists are filled in correctly and signed each week and report any issues
- support Dental Nurse / Trainee Nurses to ensure they are adhering to their job role
- ensuring quarterly clinical and non-clinical tasks are done and kept up to date
- keeping up to date with all necessary CPD courses and supporting and motivating staff to keep theirs up to date
- managing difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise
- Organisational skill
- Great communication ability
- Strong leader with the desire to achieve high standards
- All candidates must have dental practice management experience
- Hold a valid DBS
EXAMPLE JOB DESCRIPTION - DO NOT APPLY