Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Full and Part-time working available
We are a very busy established dental practice offering a variety of NHS and private services. As a dental receptionist you will be responsible for delivering a high customer journey standard.
- Responsible for ensuring that our patients always receive the best quality patient experience.
- Supporting the efficient and effective running of the dental practice.
- Welcome patients whether it be in person or over the phone, establishing the reason for their visit/call and ensure they are treated in a friendly, courteous and professional manner always communicating information about waiting times.
- Running the dentist diaries as needed
- Cash handling
- Telephone enquires
- Provide information about products, services, promotions, available finance options and oral health products
- Build and nurture great working relationships with the Clinical team
- Be actively involved in the smooth running of the practice by working well with your practice team
- Share your knowledge and experience with team members and undertake any suitable training to enhance your job role
EXAMPLE JOB DESCRIPTION - DO NOT APPLY